Monday, June 10, 2013

NSA, IRS, FBI...they all suck! and so do republicans and democrats

They're watching us....duh.

I'm pretty sure I've already written about this, I tried looking for it and this related article I thought I shared previously but couldn't find it

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/

, and so I'm probably already flagged, which sucks, but what do you do except trust in the Lord?

I hope that all these leaks are "waking up" some of our asleep neighbors, friends, family members to what is coming and prepare accordingly.

I hope they see that the NDAA signed by Obama (at midnight on new years eve?) was a big deal.  I hope they see that the BILLIONS of rounds purchased by the department of homeland security was a big deal.  I hope they see that these "leaks" of them gathering information and storing it at the above mentioned article's location was a big deal.  And these are just the "big" things that are not fringe "conspiracy theory" possibilities.  These are all well documented and public.

Gosh I hope a lot of people get jolted awake by these things.

After glancing over my biggest paragraph I thought it'd probably be good to do a logic map thingy and try and tie it all together for you.

So these leaks of them requesting info from Google, verizon, facebook etc is important cause through this they can easily identify who disagrees with and is causing problems for the goverment leaders.  Then when people disagree with them they'll use the BILLIONS of rounds to use a show of force or to coerce/force people to obey.  Then when they don't, the NDAA allows them to detain, indefinitely and without trial, any dissident "law" breaker.  You see this picture I just painted?

"Well it can't happen here."  Really?  The Lord says that when we turn from serving Him, especially on this land, that we'll be destroyed.  Who knows what'll cause the mass chaos or when, but I see things just getting tidy-ed up and then it'll be go time for the powers to be to control people and reach for more power.  Who knows if it'll be some black swan financial event or perhaps chaos by the supreme court ruling that seems like it'll approve gay marriage nationwide or taking away guns, but it seems to be coming.

I hope that these developments with all these leaks wake people up that neither polictical party is doing them any REAL favors and they ought to move on and they ought to make real change in their own personal lives, which is the only thing they actually have control over.

No comments:

Post a Comment