Monday, June 3, 2013

Lifting update

I can't exactly remember what numbers I put up on Friday for bench and squat, but they're up slightly since I last posted on weight lifting.  I want to really try and dig in on squat today.  Go really low down as by so doing I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the weight I have been, which is ok cause I want the gains to be legit.  It'll suck and seem like I'm digressing, but I want to do it.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I want to start working my arms too.  I need to find some barbells me thinks.  I looked at a couple of the self adjusting numbers where it is just one bar, but with a click of a button it can do many different weights...well...for the 50 lb ones was like $300 bones so I'm gonna look online to see what else I can find.  I'll also need a program.

No comments:

Post a Comment