Monday, June 17, 2013

App World

So I’ve been reading about apps and how to build them. Dis is some scary stuff! Not really, but it is really uncomfortable learning something you’re not familiar with. Like currently I have a little bit of a stress headache and my stomach was achy just a second ago when faced with the prospect of moving on from Andromo.com, which is a site you can use to help you build your apps. I’m going to hop back over to the google site that they have set up to teach you about app building. Hopefully I can keep learning some stuff there. This weekend I tried setting up a developer program on our laptop, but that seemed to be a dud. I think I tried that once before and had similar results. This next time up I think I’ll try downloading the program from treehouses’ site because it actually worked when I downloaded/installed the thing. One thing I want to do is a tutorial once I’ve got this ish figured out. I want to do a step by step EASY tutorial to build a simple app cause currently it just doesn’t seem like there is much of that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment