Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My wife is a boss

            She is really into crafting and has a nice big space with plenty of light to work on her stuff in our new little rental.  She’s been building up her inventory and in the last couple weeks finally had enough (and the guts) to put it up on an online store for the entire world to see and/or buy.  She’s been quite nervous about it and has told me so on multiple occasions.  I’ll admit I didn’t want her desire to do crafting in her free time to become “not fun” because she didn’t sell anything.
            Well she got her first sale!  It wasn’t a cheaper item either so I think that is pretty cool.  Maybe with increased exposure/sales/reviews she can get more sales going.  I’m already calling her my crafting mogul.  Any who she is great, regardless of her crafting talents. 
            Check her site out.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/therustedarrow?ref=top_trail

No comments:

Post a Comment