Friday, September 13, 2013

Workout update

I’ve been going up slowly still.  See chart.

 

One thing that has been bugging me recently is that I can’t feel this bungee cord I’ve stretched across the rack when I go down on my squats and its been bugging and I’ve felt its probably been affecting my form.  I decided to raise the safety bars up a notch to use that as my measuring stick, i.e. once the bar clangs against those then I’ll know I’ve gone low enough.  I think it worked. 


Redoing some squats and with me NOT focusing so much on whether or not I can feel the bungee I’m now focusing on my form.  When I did that many different muscles were being worked out and it felt much better that way.  I think I may see some pretty decent gains once I get that down.

No comments:

Post a Comment