Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Website master tinkerer of all!!!

So I'm pretty excited.  I signed up for teamtreehouse.com as you'll know from this post.  During lunch today I worked on the current project I have and wanted to get the pictures that I had referenced in my text editor that haven’t been showing up to show up in my website I’m building.  I thought that it would’ve been just a simple issue of fixing where the text was referencing back to as far as the tree to get to it. 

That may not make sense, but either way I added what I thought would be the tree/branch path to get to my images to my text editor file, hit save, updated in my browser, and…angels sang!



  It worked.  I was/am very happy about this cause I thought it might have been something to do with the text editor or the browser I was using, but twas not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment