Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bike trailer goodness

The other day I wanted to go to the store and refill our water jug and possibly buy a swing for our upcoming baby.  The difference with this trip however was that I wanted to do it with just my bike trailer that we bought a couple months ago.  It was the first time I hooked it up.

Overall the trip took me an hour, 6:15 pm to 7:14 pm.  That included hooking up the trailer, putting the wheels on, traveling 3 miles round trip, locking and unlocking my bike 4 times and that was because I visited two different stores.  I thought that was pretty good.  And carrying the 40 lbs of water in the trailer wasn't all that heavy either.  I didn't feel like it was really any heavier then just riding around normally.  Just my two cents and encouragement for you to take your bike trailer to do your errands instead of your car.  If you don't have one, get one.  If you don't have a bike, get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment