Friday, July 12, 2013

Bike Trailer

Dun dun dun!  We got one.  It set up real easy and rode around nicely on my bike.  Ashlee tried it too and seemed to like it.  We haven’t gone and gotten groceries yet, but I think we’ll be able to run some kind of errand here soon with it. 

The whole biking thing is interesting cause it invites me to be much less woosy and way more bad to the bone.  Done to the marrow man.  Real bad. 


I’ve ridden the bike down to the local hardware store to get some things that a few months ago I would’ve just hopped in the car for for the two minute car ride.  I’ve also put off going to wally world and other places cause I didn’t want it to ride in the car when I could do it another time when I legit had some other things to do.  Overall I’m very pleased with the experience.  I need to quickly re-learn how to ride without touching the handle bars.  I just need to find a good flat parking lot.  I’ll have to post some pics soon of us on our bikes that Ashlee had us take.  We did make a ride down main street on our bikes 4th of July to get breakfast.  That was nice and fun.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment