Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Line upon line as it pertains to business

I’m finding that there are many more commonalities in life than I had previously thought especially as it pertains to healthiness of life and all of its activities.  One of those things is failing.  Failing a lot.  Failing quickly.  Knowing that you are going to fail.  Knowing that failure is a learning opportunity.  And finally that eventually you just…win!  Win a lot.  Win with some luck. 

I read this article yesterday.


It was legit and is a common theme to a book I’m reading titled “Winning through intimidation”, which I really like.  I don't want to hear bs.  People (me) need to hear they're going to fail, big and a lot, before they make it big.  Solution is just figuring out how to persevere through it.  Today Ashlee is gonna join me for my very first hour session at the library to work on my business.  It'll be interesting to see what happens and what things I learn.  Who knows I may even have my first sale.

This post is actually being written as one, but over two days.  Yesterday I went to the library and found all the rooms booked full for use.  I had worked out that afternoon and so I was tired and had a headache and had already done a little copywriting for my father-in-law and decided to head home anyways knowing that I’ll need to call ahead of time to book rooms to use, which I’ll do going forward.

One business idea I have is to start a blog called fail business blog.  Basically just a blog or something that chronicles my failures in business and the failures of others.  People love drama.  They love it in other people’s lives and not their own.  I think the same applies to customers too.  They want a good product, service/experience of course, but I think they’d also want to see the dirty side of things too so maybe that is something I can do sometime in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment