Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lifting update

I figure since I’m doing a fair amount of posts I might as well do an update on lifting.  I’m still going!  I’m pretty close to reaching my goal for the year in bench and squat.  I think I’ll reach it by year-end.  This is because I just need to finish the 205 sets on squat and then do it for 210.  Bench is very close to graduating from my current 180 sets to 185 and then once 185 is done I’ll have to finish with 190.  I had my first kid on the 12th and so I didn’t lift at all during that time except for one session with my arms is all.

Surprisingly and thankfully I still get pretty good and sore.  It sucks of course, but it is the good kind of sore and it isn’t the debilitating kind you get when you very first ramp up working out again so I guess there is the silver lining in this whole thing.  While I’m getting stronger it is just too bad I’m not totally ripped ha ha. 


I decided that when the baby came I’d throw out eating healthy and have packed the weight back on.  Instead of throwing out the good food that we paid good money for as well we’re gonna finish that food and then I’ll be back into eating healthy again so that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment