Thursday, November 17, 2011

Video Games and Rated R Movies

Ah yeah its time to talk about video games if only briefly though. The other day my wife, my brother, and I were driving to watch the 7th game of the World Series and we were talking about stuff when my brother said he was impressed about me returning a certain game due to the amount of cussing in the game. I said I couldn’t take all the recognition as my wife had gently guided me in the right direction. What followed were lame excuses from yours truly for why it was fun and ok to play those games. My wife then said that the games were worse then rated r movies cause they have more violence and more cussing and hot chicks with big boobs then rated r movies. The logic was and is undeniable and has officially been duly noted.


Why this even matters is cause I am a Latter-day Saint and don’t watch rated r movies. I was being a hypocrite by playing those games. That is why it matters. The point is…this story is just another example of why it is a good thing to be married. I get free coaching from a beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment