Monday, January 11, 2016

What I will accomplish in the next 12 months

I thought I published this lol.  Guess not.  Here it is anyways.

I will pay off London's hospital bill.  Done.

I will get Ashlee's crown replaced.

I will buy a 10 inch tablet.  Done.

I will buy a new car.  Done.

I will get down to 160lbs or less or a little over a 1 lb/month in weight lost.  Done...and back up a lil, but it got done this year, which is cool.

I will go on a date with Ashlee once per week.

I will go serve in the temple once per month.

I will go on an awesome 5 year anniversary trip with Ashlee.  I want it to be a cruise.  Cruise booked! (updated 11/9/16)

I will start a successful business.  That may include buying a business.  Done...we've helped my father in law get an additional 15-20k in business for his painting business this year.

I will make gross at least $100,000 this year.

I will buy a cash flowing rental property.

I will own 1,000 ounces of silver.

I will meet with Tyler once per week to discuss our financial progress.  This dropped off partway through the beginning of the year because of crazy schedules.

I will read one investment book each month.

I will blog about the books I've read.

I will finish the book of mormon again this year.  Done.

I will hire employees in my business.  Done.

I will buy a home in Bountiful that Ashlee wants to live in forever.  Done.

I will make sales call everyday.  Definitely not done and won't be.

I will figure out how to make savings an active everyday thing in my family.

I will figure out how to gamify growing our net worth.


No comments:

Post a Comment