Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bounce Back Big in 2016

I'm reading this short book and am going to use it pound out some posts here.

If there weren’t any obstacles in your way and you knew that anything you did, you would be successful, what would you do?

I'd be excited to go to work.  I'd be excited to have people on my team.

What would you accomplish?

I'd be buying lots of companies and finding as many partnerships as possible to help me buy them.  I'd employ a lot of people and help them reach their full potential.

What would you have in your life?

I'd have nicer things.  I'd have a nicer car or cars.  I'd have a nicer home.  I'd have a new wardrobe.  I'd travel more too.  I'd get a nice new cell phone and a tablet and a nice gaming computer and maybe some consoles.  I'd sign up for a physical trainer.  I'd sign up for more counseling for myself or wife or with us together.

Who would you have in your life?

I'd have more friends and family working with me.  I'd have more friends that were business owners and not trading time for money.  I'd likely have deeper friendships with everyone as I imagine I'd have more time to connect and visit and interact with people.

How would you be living your life?

Fearless.  I'd open up to people more.  I'd try and help people more.  I'd do more service.  I'd take my kids out on dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment