Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Filtering out business ideas is hard work



I’ve brainstormed a whole list of business ideas.  I went through them trying to filter out the good from the bad and still need to do more of that so that I can then get started on the ones I think will do best.  What I will say though is that just going through my list and organizing it and picking out the really bad ones made my brain hurt and was stressful. 

I think part of the stress is that I don’t want to finish filtering the list and then start on the ideas and then not have them pan out.  It’d also be stressful to work on things and then have some initial success and then get discouraged when things got tough/bumpy.


As I sit here it is amazing the victimy/addicty words just spewing forth from my mouth.  Of course things aren’t always going to be perfect.  I just need to stay focused on the small steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment