Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Body builders are the devil



I’ve switched up my routine for exercising since I hit my goal for the year a few weeks back and since I’m not quite able to go workout like I used to since the place I went to go workout is up for sale.  I did just day one of my routine that my bodybuilder friend built for me last Saturday and boy it wasn’t too bad.  I’ve singing a different tale though for sure for the past three days.  Super sore.  Sore in specifically the areas I worked out, which were my chest and triceps.  It’d be sweet to have ripped triceps this time next year. 


Tonight I’ll be doing my day two workout, which should be legs.  I’ll let you know how it goes.  Freaking bodybuilders…spawn of satan…telling you…making me so sore.

Ya so its the next day now.  I look like my legs are broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment