Thursday, December 31, 2015

Great year

This year has gone by pretty quick I feel like.  I got two new jobs, found out we're having a second baby, finished a coding bootcamp and completely changed career paths.  I also landed a freelance job redoing somebody's website and hope to do many more in the coming year.  I've stayed sober the whole year, which is probably the thing I like the most about it.  I've helped a few people move in and out of there houses.  I've paid down debt, almost bought a house, rented out my first rental property with Ashlee.  I've replaced a transmission in a car and read lots of good books and seen some awesome movies.  I've born my testimony and been a good example to my family and coworkers and friends.  I've lost weight too.  I've played some fun video games for quite a bit longer then I thought I ever would.  I've gotten more techy, like now I'm writing in my journal, but through this app, which is cool/convenient.

In the coming year I hope to be a good husband and father.  I want to go on a date at least once a week with Ashlee.  I want to go and get some counseling on my parents divorce.  I forgot to include that above.  My parents got divorced lol.  I guess that is what happens when you reflect on the things you've done and been grateful for is you leave out the negativity.  That is also something I've done and want to keep doing is cut out negativity.  I've blocked some sites that just have negative news and information on them and sites that are just a waste of time for me.  I also want to grow my freelance business into something bigger and better.  I'm committed to becoming a millionaire or more by January 2020 and I think this year will be a big learning/growing year for me in that regard.  I'm excited to see what happens.

Tell me what happened to you and what you want to have happen in the coming year.  Happy New Years to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment